Membership in the Management Council is aimed at putting our organization on a firmer financial basis, independent of the vagaries of annual budget decisions and reliance on our dwindling reserve funds. In addition to securing greater fiscal stability for our budget, instituting membership dues will also provide for enhanced accountability by the leadership, greater individual member’s responsibility for the organization, and hopefully enhanced ownership of and involvement in Council programs, activities, and priorities by our members.
- $3.00/pay period dues
- Eligible to vote and run for office for Council Board positions.
- Receive a dated certificate when initially signing on as a dues paying Supporting Member of the Council.
- New Supporting Members are recognized in the newsletter when they first join.
- Eligible for a 25% discount for all Council events for member and a guest
- Receive a dated plaque when initially signing on as a dues paying Sustaining Member of the Council.
- 50% discount on admission to the Annual Holiday/Awards event (for member and guest)
Everyone included in the “Management, Confidential Clerical, and Other” Resolution is eligible for membership in the Council. Any who choose not to pay dues are not considered members. Although non-dues paying members (“Associates”) will continue to receive the newsletter and can attend (albeit at full price) Council events, they are not eligible to vote, to hold office, nor to receive any of the benefits extended to dues paying members.
Starting in January 2020, all members will pay just $3.
New Membership Fee Structure
To help all members get the most of their dues, the Management Council is moving to a single-fee structure starting early next year. All paid memberships will have dues of just $3 per pay period.
- If you currently pay $5 per pay period, you will automatically be moved to the lower rate.
- If you currently pay $2 per pay period, you will be sent paperwork authorizing the $1 increase in dues.