- This event has passed.
October 16 @ 8:00 am - October 17 @ 9:00 pm PDTFree
Ventura, CA 93003 United States
1. A team shall consist of 5 players on the field. Games will consist of two 15-minute halves with a 5-
minute half time. No down field blocking, tackling, kickoffs, field goals or punting is allowed. All
changes of possession will begin on the 15-yard line.
2. While on offense, each team attempts to drive the length of the field and score a touchdown. Each
team will be given 4 plays to cross mid-field and 4 plays to score. Touchdowns are worth 6 points with
extra points worth 1 point if attempted for the 5-yard line or 2 points if attempted form the 10-yard
3. All players that rush the QB must be a minimum of 5 yards from the line of scrimmage when the
football is snapped. The QB has 5 seconds to pass or hand-off the ball. No direct runs by the QB. If a
pass is not thrown in 5 seconds, play is dead. Play is also “Dead” when: A) the offensive player’s flag is
pulled, B) the ball carrier steps out of bounds, C) a touchdown is scored, or D) the ball carrier’s knee or
the football hits the ground.
4. No pitching or handoffs once the ball has crossed the line of scrimmage. No limit on handoffs behind
the line of scrimmage. No Bump-and Run guarding. Interceptions can be run back; however everyone
on Offense must take a knee to avoid blocking.
5. “No Run Zones” exist when the ball/line of scrimmage is within 5 yards before midfield line and 5 yards
before each end zone. The football must be passed before crossing these designated zones. Teams
cannot run the football within these zones.
6. Teams must show proof of employment at the beginning of each game to Corporate Games staff.